The professional's model release app!
- Professional-grade model releases, created and signed, right on your iPhone, iPad and now even: ANDROID!
- User-friendly "wizard" style interface guides you step-by-step.
- 17 built-in release translations - and 6 full user-interface translations!
- Approved by the leading stock photo agencies: Getty Images, iStockPhoto, Shutterstock, BigStock, Dreamstime, Alamy and many, many others
- PDF format (and optional JPEG) – emailed right to you!
- Includes a picture of the model or property right on the release.
- Sign on the touch screen using your finger or a stylus.
- New iOS 10 version 3.2 now in AppStore! iCloud-Drive, Sync and Dropbox (iOS only, see below for full feature list), support for our Click! for details: Advanced Customization Pro-Pack and Multi-Page releases In-App purchases, and more!
|Branding of PDF output|
|Company Contact Info (URL, Tel)|
|Logo (jpg, png)|
|Per Release Legal Addendum|
|Preformated Data Section|
|Embed Field Data in Legal Text via Placeholders|| iOS: All data fields can now be "placed" in text
*ANDROID: The following fields can be placed
%PHOTOGRAPHER% will be replaced with the photographer's name
%MODEL% will be replaced with the model's name (model releases only)
%PROPERTY% will be replaced with the name/description of the property (property releases only)
%OWNER% will be replaced with the owner's name (property releases only)
%COMPANY% will be replaced with the corporation name
If the property is owned by an individual, %COMPANY% will be replaced by the owner's name (property releases only)
|Custom Legal Text||Unlimited versions|
|Ease of use|
|Auto-save Partial Complete Releases & Return Later|
|Re-Use Previous Property Data||Button to present list of previously used Properties for selection and re-use.|
|Re-Use Previous Witness Data||Button to present list of previously used Witnesses for selection and re-use.|
|Re-Use Previous Model Data||Button to present list of previously used Models for selection and re-use.|
|Re-Use Previous Shoot Data||Button to present list of previously used Shoots for selection and re-use.|
|Easily clear edit fields|
|"Wizard" (step-by-step data entry guidance)||Optional to use.|
|Import Model Data from Addressbook|
|Localization and Language Support|
|UI Localized||iOS: German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, French and Swedish.
*ANDROID UI is only in English at this time.
|Built-In Releases (Model & Property) in Multiple Languages||iOS: Release PDF's can be produced in English, Spanish, French, Swedish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Chinese (simplified), Chinese(Taiwan) and Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian.
*ANDROID: Release PDF's can be produced in English, Spanish, French, Swedish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Chinese (simplified), Chinese(Taiwan) and Portuguese (European and Brazilian).
|Model Data Collected|
|Parent's Name||Mandatory for minors, optional for 21 and under.|
|Age||Date can be by-passed with Adult/Minor buttons but not recommended.|
|Ethnicity||Optional but is a valuable stock photography keyword when model self-identifies.|
|Contact Info (email, phone)|
|Save and Re-Use Photographer's Signature||Optional|
|Requires Photographer's Signature|
|Requires Parent or Guardian Name and Signature for Minors||Calculated from DOB when entered.|
|Requires Model's DOB||Optionally you can enter just Adult or Minor instead of DOB but this isn't recommended.|
|Clears Signatures if Release Text of Data Changes|
|Witness Name & Signature||Optional|
|Embed a Photo in Release PDF|
|iCloud Sync||iCloud Sync: releases, models, locations, settings, custom-templates and branding across all your iOS devices.|
|Send multiple release PDF’s||You can now send PDF’s from an entire shoot or day in one email.|
|Auto-Delete Old Completed Releases||Optional (Delete 'Sent' releases older than 30 days)|
|Print Release PDF||(*iOS AirPrint)|
|Email Release PDF|
|Output a PDF|
|Shoot Data Collected|
|Photographer's Name, Email, and Contact Info (URL)||Stored in Default Settings|
|Location Country & Region||Via GPS if device supports.|
|Name & Reference/ID|
A selection of App Store Reviews:
1. Simple & Easy to use ★★★★★ By: Geek316 - 2016-04-16 I bought it and learned how to use in a couple minutes. Very easy, Very simple. 2. Fantastic! Simple!! ★★★★★ By: Seattle Creative - 2016-03-17 ThIs is a great utility app that needs to be on every photographer's iPad or iPhone! Simple to use and always at the ready! 3. Awesome on many levels ★★★★★ By: iTouchie - 2016-02-04 I forgot to bring my iPad to a shoot. So I loaded Easy Release on my iPhone, and because I had iCloud backup enabled the app not only loaded all my previously signed releases but all my release templates, banner logo, company name, everything. I love you Easy Release. 4. Perfect for on location photographer ★★★★ By: UrBoiPhoto - 2016-01-14 This is simply perfect for the on location photographer. And the option to add other fields makes customization that much better. The PDF sent is legible on both the screen and via email. And I especially love that I can add my logo and contact info on the release as well. I must have for not just the on location photographer but studio photographers can make serious use of it as well. 5. Amazing ★★★★★ By: Pipe Man - 2015-12-30 I love this app 6. Awesome APP!!!!! ★★★★★ By: Chaz Hawaii - 2015-12-09 I have used various apps before but this app kicks butt!!!! hands-down, bar none, this is the coolest app ever!!!! Again, well worth the money spent and well worth the time put into it... again an awesome app!!! Must have!! 7. So love this app!! ★★★★★ By: Cadillacgirl54 - 2015-11-25 This app is great. So convenient having it on my phone and being able to sign and send in seconds. Perfect for models and property releases!! A+ 8. Indispensable Photo Business Tool! ★★★★★ By: ?Photography? - 2015-11-19 What did I do before Easy Release? Thanks for a great app and even better support! 9. Love it! ★★★★★ By: PFPurple - 2015-11-11 Simple and straightforward. 10. Very happy ★★★★★ By: MoogeyD - 2015-11-02 I've been using this app for about a year now. Recently upgraded my phone and was very happy to find all my info was restored. 11. Great app and fast support! ★★★★★ By: CRSWDP - 2015-10-26 I've been using easy release for a few years now for my stock photography. It sets up intuitively and produces great pdf releases. Recently when I upgraded my phone I had some difficulty getting the releases to send and contacted the apps tech support. They were super responsive and helped me get to the bottom of the issue which turned out to be a simple mail configuration problem of my phone. If you use model or property releases, I highly recommend this app. 12. Use it! ★★★★★ By: DJtimtimma - 2015-10-14 Works well. Does all the work for you. Stores and organizes releases. Just an easy way to handle the sign and send process. I use it every week for TV commercials and I definitely recommend it. 13. Probably the best model release app -but needs improvement ★★★★ By: Richard Jack Dog - 2015-10-11 I've tried several apps that simply don't work (well or not at all). This gets the job done. Others make valid points about the DOB/adult issue. I would like to the ability to use a default scanned photographer signature rather than use the screen scrawl version. It need tweeking on making it more intuitive to move page to page. It may make logical sense to the app developer. But that's not who needs to complete this. 14. Thorough Model Release ★★★★ By: mjasik - 2015-09-22 It's a little too much, since they ask a witness to sign the release, but it asks for all the right information, gets a photo of the model and sends a pdf to both of you. Really convenient. 15. Updated to ios9 lost syncing but fixed ★★★★★ By: Thenameistakenwayoff - 2015-09-19 I opened the app after updating the new iOS 9 update. All of my release that was synced to my iCloud has gone missing. Where did they go and is there a way to view them using different method such as desktop? I need those releases. There is also not an option for sync with I cloud any longer with this update. This needs to be fixed. Update. Got an email from them telling me what I should do to fix this issue. I apparently did not have iCloud Drive set to ON. You must do this in order to sync with iCloud. Right now it's saying its upgrading with constant wheel turning on the iCloud setting but that's apples fault. Once I turned that on and went back to the app everything was there. Great app. I use it all the time! 16. Great App! ★★★★ By: Kzdorje - 2015-09-13 Easy to customize, easy to use, keeps track of my image and location releases. 17. Awesome. Worth the money ★★★★ By: Solomon Abrams - 2015-09-04 The app has allowed me to streamline my paper work as it relates to model release forms. I can easily cater a release to a specific shoot on the spot without having to print copies. Another plus of the app is that I can send multiple copies to the model and her/agency/manager, which for me ensures everyone is on the same sheet of music, so to speak. Although this may not matter to all but the "cool factor" of having your forms on your iPad gives off an added since of professionalism. It's worth the few bucks. 18. Game changer in the field ★★★★★ By: C Warren - 2015-08-05 There are some shoots when paper released just are not practical and that's when Easy Release shines, so much so that I use it now when I might normally be using paper. 19. Semi Complete, but... ★★★★ By: Johnnykurtz - 2015-05-29 I having had this in my workflow for a couple years, but I think an overhaul is due. The app is great for a photographer who is a one man show, but if you have several assistants and multiple people needing to create and access these releases, there is no way to collaborate in this app across multiple shoot locations. I do wish there was a way to have opens hey happen to be. releases in a cloud, and have the principle players add to a release when they can from where 20. Love it! ★★★★★ By: Gapmin - 2015-05-17 I am a stock photographer that has been using this app for a while now and feel it's well worth $10. It has been mentioned that clients/models hit ADULT instead of inputting their DOB, I have had that happen and my simple workaround is just to input their DOB after their name in the name field or in the addendum field. Works great! With iCloud on it crashes a lot but I typically don't use it with iCloud. It's a great app! I do wish the placeholder functions were more advanced but it's not a deal breaker. 21. Fulfills need ★★★★★ By: Irate0 - 2015-05-03 While there is a slight learning curve, this app is exactly what I needed to prepare releases in advance of a shoot. Release creation and management becomes beautifully simple. 22. Great and intuitive but it does crash occasionally. ★★★★ By: Malaxandra - 2015-04-21 This app is a lifesaver. It's an awesome way to keep things organized in a neat and tidy fashion. The only reason this app did not get 5 stars from me is because sometimes it crashes and in certain time-sensitive situations that has been a nuisance. Other than that, worth the money. 23. Almost Awesome ★★★★ By: Fenix Fotography - 2015-03-12 This ap is great. I especially love how easy it makes it to keep electronic copies of my releases--no more carrying papers into the field that I'm afraid will get lost before I can file them. The ONLY thing it really needs is more languages. I'll be working in Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam later this year and it would be great to have those options available. Seriously, how much would it cost for to create those translations??? 24. Almost Perfect ★★★★ By: CometWaves - 2015-02-27 I am very impressed by all this App provides. To be perfect, I wish the forms were just a little more customizable, for instance I don’t require a mailing address for the release and would rather turn that off. I also wish the custom form fields had the availability of a check box or radio button. I found the application works great for the photographer, but I had wished this was something I could more easily hand to my talents and have them fill in their own information on the device. For example, the custom fields do not appear in the wizard, that’s a limitation in usability. I wish I didn’t have to input the same shoot info for each model, seems like this could be organized as a shoot category folder, or even a drop down list of recent shoots. I’d like to be able to take a shot of say three students, then have them fill in their details using a simplified intuitive form. 25. Great app ★★★★★ By: Hope like - 2015-01-13 Best app for what I do 26. Amazing App! ★★★★ By: Amirakusan - 2015-01-05 I love the flexibility of easy release. It syncs with both iPhone and iPad in realtime. Once you enter in all your info, you're all set to go! Some features should be easier & more clear to use, otherwise, this app is perfect! 27. Must Have ★★★★★ By: Walter Layson - 2014-12-31 This is an essential tool for photography. It does everything it promises and is easy to use and customize. I highly recommend! 28. Super Efficient ★★★★★ By: Laffa Taffa - 2014-12-18 I love this app. It is absolutely a life saver. I never have to carry paper releases with me. Really easy to use once you explore the app. 29. Life is easy now ★★★★★ By: Chelsea Richards - 2014-12-02 Really cool except it's always awkward when I hand it to my model and it asks their ethnicity/race. Why? No one cares. 30. Easy release ★★★★★ By: The Stork's Nest - 2014-11-19 I'm a newborn photographer in a hospital, love the ease of the release and I was able to customize for my company. 31. This app rocks my world. Makes this part of my work life easy. ★★★★★ By: tommysan62 - 2014-11-16 Model releases are so vital. This app works very well. I like the choices of different releases. Once signed, it will email a PDFs to both you and the model/client. It also remembers the model info in case you do a new session and need a new release. It will import all the info so you don't need to re- enter everything. Solid.